Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Just Some Photos

No deep words this time, just some photos I never got around to posting. Click on any photo to get to see a larger version in a small photo album of images from St. Michael's.

Remember, if you are a St. Michael's parishioner, you are invited to submit your photos, poetry, prayers, opinions, essays, rants, announcements, fiction, etc. for inclusion here. I ask only that it be at least tentatively related to the church, faith, mission or ethics. You can email me at mavarin (at) aol.com, or give me your submission in person at any 10:15 AM or feastday Mass. - Karen


Feast of St. Francis 2008

From St. Michael & All Angels Arts
Textile show and sale, October 2008




Align Center
Episcopal School Sunday 2008


Episcopal School Sunday 2008


Pilgrim Womble. This is the best I could get from a distance.

No comments: